Surbiton, Kingston Upon Thames

You click the Facebook link to the model website, send a phew photos, get automated emails and then invited to a tiny, over cramped studio to take a few photos and pay a huge amount for a portfolio and then hear a briefly from them once... and then you get no work.

Is it worth it?

Of course not, but it's down to you to say NO but thanks anyway. Make sure you get out of there without paying anything. It's really not worth it. Model Mode, Blackberry Models, Adora Models - whatever name, they are still the same people by the looks!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Adora Models. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Adora Models.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Professional Services category for more informed decision or compare Adora Models to other companies on our site.

Comments

It they didn't lie to you make you feel like your letting your kids down promising them jobs and even TV jobs saying clients would need to see a photo on there website other wise they would just by past the person there just making you pay for photos what you could of taken yourself probably better it's just a fake modelling agency that doesn't even have any clients doesn't get you jobs it's just a load of bull

I got scammed realised when I got home and googled them was kicking myself still not had a penny of me as I cancelled my direct debit but they still managed to take payment so I got on to my bank to find out why they still took payment ? They got my money back and blocked them taking any money had threatening letters of ezi pay I just keep ignoring them

daleymc
to Anonymous #1120690

Have you had any further problems with ezi pay?