Garforth, England
Turnaround Time

2014 i applied for adora models online, i was then emailed to attend a test shoot at what i believed was called lemon studios in manchester near oxford road/street, i attended this test shoot and had to wait atleast 3 hours before i was seen (i thought this was normal as i had never done such thing before) i then was taken for hair and makeup and went for my photos, this was all okay, i was taken in a little room and the women shown me the photos it was 10 for 250 or 500 for them all.We then had to leave the room and await to see if i was "accepted" after about 2 hours more i was brought back in successful, my mum didnt have this kind of money on her, we spoke about it and then i begged my mum to pay as it was my dream career she asked me to choose 10 photos (i chose this offer) i picked 10 i liked she then persuaded me to change some of them.

She shown me my profile, link being https://www.adoramodelmanagement.co.uk/models/female/marylauren-7063/ 2 years later ive still heard nothing from them and now seeing all this scam stuff!!Im more than pissed off

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of adora models photoshoot from Adora Models. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Adora Models to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Adora Models for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Adora Models?

Comments

Wigan, Wigan, United Kingdom #1172407

We did the same I cancelled my direct debit and they still send letters for payment x