I went along after being scouted by previous agencies but it never working out, so when i applied to adora models i was thrilled.However, i went along had pictures done and wasted a day sitting around for them to "contact the agency".

They then call you into a small box room where a man proceeded to tell me his daughter was with the agency and couldnt ask for a better agency. He then showed us the pictures that had been taken and pressured us into buying some in order to build up my portfolio. We were then scammed out of £500...

Avoid this company at any costs they are brutal amd selfish *** that are out for anything they can get. Two years later and ive heard nothing.

Dont apply for this agency despite how pretty they tell you you are!!!!They pose to be an agency and to have connections with companies like next etc...LIES!

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $650. This person is overall dissatisfied with Adora Models. The most disappointing about adora models agency at Adora Models was charged depos without photos taken, pressure selling and fake Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Adora Models.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Professional Services category for more informed decision or compare Adora Models to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Adora Models?

Comments